We wanted to take the time to wish all November babies a very Happy Birthday. There are many reasons we love November:
– It kicks of the holiday season and is now socially acceptable to listen to Michael Buble’s Christmas album on repeat
– Starbucks will be releasing the highly anticipated new holiday latte, Chestnut Praline Latte
– We can pin all thing Thanksgiving and pray our tablescape emulates the perfectly coordinated settings (a girl can dream, right?)
But more importantly, we love November because we LOVE Citrine & Topaz. We wholeheartedly believe this was done so we can coordinate the beautiful stones with all of our fall styles.
Nancy G. from our Danbury store is showcasing one one of our favorite pieces:
So go ahead, treat yourself this year to something you deserve and wear your birthstones proudly!
Now that fall is officially upon us, it is time to pull out the boots, cozy up in your oversized sweater and overdose on all things pumpkin. With that, don’t forget about updating your accessories! Take a look at some of our favorite fall pieces to keep you fashionable while picking apples, finding the perfect pumpkin or taking a stroll to enjoy the foliage.
1. Michael Werdiger 14KYG Pave Diamond Ring with Roped Shank – Retail $1,195
2. Estate Piece – 18KY Blue & Green Enamel Bangle Bracelet – Retail $12,500
3. Alex and Ani Quill Feather Wrap Bangle – Retail $58
4. Charles Garnier Libby Pendant Sterling Silver Lattice Round Necklace- Retail $165
5. Mi Moneda Joya & Stud Moneda in Gold Plated Pendant – Retail $398 (for complete set as pictured)
6. Michael Kors Rose Gold Plated Watch – See store for pricing
7. Estate Piece – Platinum Green Emerald Cut 19CT Tourmaline & Diamond Ring – Retail $4,900