Now that fall is officially upon us, it is time to pull out the boots, cozy up in your oversized sweater and overdose on all things pumpkin. With that, don’t forget about updating your accessories! Take a look at some of our favorite fall pieces to keep you fashionable while picking apples, finding the perfect pumpkin or taking a stroll to enjoy the foliage.
1. Michael Werdiger 14KYG Pave Diamond Ring with Roped Shank – Retail $1,195
2. Estate Piece – 18KY Blue & Green Enamel Bangle Bracelet – Retail $12,500
3. Alex and Ani Quill Feather Wrap Bangle – Retail $58
4. Charles Garnier Libby Pendant Sterling Silver Lattice Round Necklace- Retail $165
5. Mi Moneda Joya & Stud Moneda in Gold Plated Pendant – Retail $398 (for complete set as pictured)
6. Michael Kors Rose Gold Plated Watch – See store for pricing
7. Estate Piece – Platinum Green Emerald Cut 19CT Tourmaline & Diamond Ring – Retail $4,900
Thank you for taking the time to read our blog. Whether you have been a customer of ours for generations, years, months or days or you may have just stumbled upon our page – Welcome! Michaels Jewelers is a family owned and run business with 10 stores throughout Connecticut. We have been in business since 1885 – fun fact, Michaels started in Nova Scotia before making our way down the states. We specialize in bridal jewelry, watches, estate and offer brands such as Alex and Ani and Pandora.
Our mission is to provide you with relevant and fun posts about all that glitters – aka diamonds and other fine jewelry! We hope you enjoy what we have to say and feel free to share our posts with others who may share the same interests!
So who am I? I am the newest member to the Michaels team as well as one of the 5th generation family members to join the business. I am newly engaged, planning a wedding and learning all there is about the world of retail & jewelry.
What will we be sharing with you? Anything and everything related to jewelry! Are you looking to buy an engagement ring, watch, design your own piece? We want to be able to supply you with all the tips and tools needed to help you make an educated purchase, even if it’s not with us. We’ll also be posting all things wedding, new styles and trends within the industry and really anything we feel is worthy of sharing :).
I am more than open to suggestions and comments, so feel free to reach out!
Thanks again and I hope to see you back here soon 🙂