May Emerald Birthstone
Happy birthday May ladies! May birthdays fall right in the heart of spring, and the emerald is the perfect gem to symbolize and celebrate this month.Today we’re highlighting the Emerald, prized for its brilliant and beautiful green color.
Emerald color can range from light green to a deep, rich green. The most desirable emerald colors are bluish green to pure green with strong to vivid color saturation and medium to medium-dark tone.
Some fun facts about this beautiful gemstone:
- Emerald is the symbol of rebirth, and is believed to give good fortune, foresight, and youth
- The emerald was mined in Egypt as early as 330 BC, but some estimate that the oldest emeralds are 2.97 billion years old
- These gems are highly prized and intensely colored ones can be quite rare
Take a look at some of our top gifting ideas!
1. Emerald & diamond halo pendant
2. Emerald & diamond halo earrings and pendant
3. Gold emerald & diamond pendant
To learn more about this beautiful gemstone – check out the American Gem Society article found here.
GIFTS FOR GAL PALS
Galentine’s Day is an increasingly popular holiday where women celebrate their incredible friendships. What better way to show your gal pals how much you value their friendships than with an amazing Galentine’s Day gift.
Find the perfect Galentine’s Day gift for your BFF’s:
1. Friendship Jewelry for proud BFF’s – Alex And Ani Best Friends Bangle Set – $48 & Be Yourself Bangle – $38
2. ❤ Jewelry – PANDORA Two Hearts Ring – $45 & PANDORA Rose Two Hearts Ring – $60
3. Crown Jewelry – PANDORA Rose My Princess Ring – $80 & PANDORA Rose Timeless Elegance Earrings – $100
4. Keys to Friendship – Alex And Ani Key To Love Necklace – $38
VALENTINE’S DAY ENGAGEMENT RINGS
Valentine’s Day is one of the most popular proposal days! This day is all about love, and there’s something extra romantic about proposing on this holiday. Popping the question is where love begins and lasts forever! If you’re thinking about proposing this February 14th, we’ve got sparkling Valentine’s Day engagement rings.
You’re sure to get a YES! with one of these beauties. Find the perfect Valentine’s Day engagement ring:
1. A unique Valentine will love this halo design.
2. A playful Valentine will adore this radiant cut halo.
3. An romantic Valentine will be yours with this cushion halo.
4. A confident Valentine will appreciate this round diamond.
5. A classic Valentine will say yes to this stunning solitaire.
Still need a gift for that special someone? Not to worry! Let our specialists help find the perfect gift for everyone on your list.
A Gift that Sparkles
A Pop of Color
Diamond & Emerald Necklace
Diamond & Emerald Earrings
Diamond & Ruby Necklace
Diamond & Ruby Ring
Diamond & Sapphire Necklace
Diamond & Sapphire Ring
Diamond Friendship Bracelet
Topaz & Diamond Friendship Bracelet
Diamond Friendship Bracelet
We hope that these gift ideas help you find the perfect gift for that special someone in your life! Plus- We’re opening early and staying late, just for you! View our Holiday Hours here.
The holidays are almost here! We’re here to guide you to the perfect gift so we’ve put together a few of our favorite holiday jewelry trends to help you with your holiday gifting needs!
1. Personal Pendants:
Personalized pendants are one of the top jewelry trends this season because they have personality. These personalized pendants include name plate necklaces, monograms, zodiac signs, and specialty pendants that make a statement.
Diamond Initial Necklace
Diamond Northern Star Pendant
Diamond Star Pendant
2. Long Earrings:
This is one of our favorite trends! Fun and fashionable long earrings can be taken from day to night. Make a statement with a cascading style or try a pair with mixed metals.
Diamond Fashion Earrings
Two Tone Drop Earrings
Pandora Shooting Star Earrings
3. Pearl Accents:
Pearl accents are one of the top holiday jewelry trends this season! These classic beauties are making a comeback among jewelry designers. As opposed to the classic pearl designs, we’re seeing delicate accents paired with trendy designs like the “Y” bar necklace featured below.
Freshwater Pearl Lariat Necklace
Pearl & White Topaz Cuff
Freshwater Pearl Necklace
4. Statement Rings:
Lastly, we’re seeing statement rings make a comeback. There have been a lot of ring trends lately, from stackables to multiple rings on one hand. While we love these other trends, statement rings are a standout this holiday season.
Diamond Fashion Ring
Pandora Cosmic Lines Ring
Diamond Fashion Ring
We hope that these holiday jewelry trends and ideas help you get a strong start to your holiday shopping! Let us know what your favorite jewelry trends are in the comments below, and be sure to check out more fun styles at Michaels Jewelers.